Cauliflower au Gratin… 04/11/2008 | by Susan Powter Filed under: | It’s time to start loving this beautiful veggie and this simple, stunningly good dish is a perfect way…
Recipe: Cauliflower au Gratin
1 head cauliflower – coarsely chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
1/2 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
1. Steam the cauliflower until tender.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Lightly oil a baking dish. Spread the cauliflower in the bottom of the dish.
4. Combine the mustard and apple concentrate. Spread over the top of the cauliflower.
5. Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top.
6. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned.
News alert from your SPO Concierge…The first testimonials are in…and they’re amazing! Check them out here then share yours. Your photos and wellness stories, the before & afters and the “as it’s happenings.” And we’re so thrilled to announce that Susan will be making an appearance at the NBC6/Telemundo51 Health & Fitness Expo on Saturday, April 26 in Miami. Get all the details here.